Well folks, we're less than a month to Dragon-Con. I hope every is working on their costume and/or has it done already. (I'm in the former category).
* There was a slight miscommunication with the parade staff due to a hard-drive crash on their end. That issue has been resolved, and the Browncoats are confirmed as registered.
* Due to overwhelming preference, we will be going with banner design #2 ( http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b302/TechieCL/SEBC%20Banner%20Designs/banner2.jpg) . The banner will be 2 feet tall and 8 feet long in order to keep the ratio of that graphic.
* Times and palces. The group will gather between 8:45am and 8:55am by the HYATT Bar Saturday morning. We will travel as a group to the muster point: Woodruff Park (Peachtree and Auburn - about 4 blocks south of the Hyatt) between 9-9:30 AM on Saturday morning, 9/2. If you can't make the intial meet-up point, be sure to hurry up to Woodruff park before the parade starts.
* If you are planning to march and have not emailed me, you will be considered unconfirmed. Email me at TechieCL AT gmail DOT com
* The best news so far is we beat my original goal of 30 confirmed marchers. We are at 32 at the moment. The costume break down is as follows:
Blue Hand 2
10 unconfirmed costumes.
Let's shoot for 50 now. Let's show Dragon-Con that the Browncoats are out in force for the Big Damn Movie!