If you were walking down the street, or the hallway of your school, what would be the ultimate Firefly reference on a t-shirt that would make you stop, smile, and probably shout out "I LOVE THAT SHOW"?
I have ideas already, but I want narrow it down and pick a really cool idea.
(1) The Firefly or Serenity logo (probably on the front).
(2) A Jersey-style tee. What would be cool to use as the name on the back? I could use a character name (Reynolds, Tam, Washburne, Cobb, Frye) or another reference (Browncoat, what else?). Then I could use the Firefly logo on the front, and some number of relevance under the name on the back (2X2, 15).
(3) Quotes! Firefly has an endless amount of awesome quotes. Which ones are the best for a t-shirt? Also, a quote that makes sense to random people reading it (as in, probably not one about juggling goslings) but one totally unique to the fandom. And even though it inevitably will, a quote that doesn't look like the other mostly annoying, generic quote t-shirts.
(4) Graphic. I would probably make a (semi-)screen print (except using iron-on transfers) out of a picture if I used one. Mal holding his pistol or Jayne in his hat would make adorkable screen prints. I would need a higher-res image if I did screen print, though.
(5) Band tour. This is a developing idea, but you know how a lot of band tees have the band's tour on the back and all the places they go? Wouldn't that be cool to do with Serenity? But I'm not sure what I'd list: character names, people they know (Saffron, Patience, Tracey), or places they've been.
I could probably combine a lot of these ideas, too. If you have ideas or can expand on these, please share! :D I want to know what other Firefly fans would love to see on the street. I'll show it to ya when I'm done!